Dev & Scan
(ca. 2400x3500 Pixel)
(ca. 3090x4290 Pixel)
(ca. 3600x5400 Pixel)
(ca. 4100x6100 Pixel)
* We develop Rollei Retro400S, 80S, JCH Streetpan 400, Rollei Superpan 200, RPX25, Pancro 400 medium format only on request. We do not develop high-definition films, no B / W slide films. Development & scan prices only apply to fresh films (Kodak / Ilfod / Fuji / Agfa / Adox) and standard formats.
100% analog development! Size: 10x15cm (6×6 15×15). Offer only for 35mm full format and 120 roll film.
Options / special services
- 8 bit TIF files: 6 € surcharge per film (TIF only on USB stick)
- 16 bit TIF files: € 12 surcharge per film (TIF only on USB stick)
- USB stick for TIF files € 8.99 (for orders with large amounts of TIF data)
- Push / Pull € 2.50 per film (Push leads to coarse grain, dead shadows and color shifts. Not with E6)
- Cross E6 film: prices like
- C41 Half format: double the price of 35mm.
- Disposable cameras: 2.50 € processing fee
- Black and white film contact sheet: € 5.90 (minimum order 5 pieces)
- We bill old / historical SW films according to expenditure (hourly rate 45 €). We do not develop C41 films older than 10 years.
- Minox / Pocket (110) / Panorama / special formats / Lomo & effect films: 6 € surcharge on the above Sizes per film
- 35mm 35mm scan with border / Sprocket Rocket 15 € / film
- Index print in size 20x30cm: € 1.99
- Order changes: 3.50 €
- Storage of your negatives in a fully air-conditioned room: storage space for one year (Jan-Dec) including return shipping € 25
Color negatives and positives are automatically scanned using the ICE process (infrared-based dust / scratch removal).
However, this procedure does not work with black and white films; these scans have yet to be spotted.
Scanning films that have already been developed
ONE Negative / Slide
C41 or BW Dev&Scan: ca. 10 working days
E6 / special formats: ca. 15 working days
Sending back your films
Return of the negatives / prints
- Packaging & shipping small shipments: 3.75 € within Germany / within EU 6.99 €
- Packaging & shipping large shipments: € 5.99 within Germany / EU depending on zone & weight
- Personal collection in the lab
- Storage: For € 25 we store your films for a whole year (Jan-Dec) and send them back at the end of the year. Films are always cut into strips and sleeved. The return is uninsured. Insured return with tracking number on request plus surcharge.
We treat your films with the greatest possible care. Should the delivered materials be damaged anyway, we will replace the material with equivalent new, unexposed material. Further claims are excluded. All prices including VAT.